Printable Worksheets - Alphabet flash cards 4


Here you will find our selection of free printable flash cards for preschool learning (and beyond!). Flash cards are a great way for kids to learn the basic elements and memorize them through short repeat sessions. You’ll find helping them learn their first abc, animal names and numbers incredibly rewarding.
A few minutes here, a few minutes there, whether at home, traveling, in the park or at Auntie’s it’s learning on the go. These lovely cards turn learning into playing
We’ve made all our printable flash cards here free for everybody and of course you can print them as many times as you like!


Alphabet FlashCard 1     Alphabet FlashCard 2     Alphabet FlashCard 3     Alphabet FlashCard 5

1 comment:

  1. Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts. See the link below for more info.


    #through
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete